maanantai 21. lokakuuta 2013

First hybrid app

I uploaded my first hybrid app made with Qt 5.1 to Google Play. The app is a simple score counter that can be used to track scores in social games like card e.g. card games. It uses C++/Qt for logic and QML for the UI.

Since Qt 5.1 for android is a developer preview version there are still many things that are not fully functional. This app was exclusively tested only on android 4.1 running on Samsung Galaxy Note II, so there's no guarantee that it will run on other setups. Qt 5.2 is promised to bring a performance boost and a more stable build on android, and Digia has encouraged to postpone app publishing in Play Store until then. That being said you are welcome to test the app and email me if you have any questions about it. If someone is interested in the source code, please do inform me and I'll see what I can do :)

6 kommenttia:

  1. I'm interested in the source code. It's simple enough to serve as a good example and I'm sure others would appreciate it too. You should put it on Github.

    Other than that, it runs on the Google Nexus 5 phone with Kitkat 4.4.2, so bravo :)

    VastaaPoista
  2. I agree source code would be great help!

    VastaaPoista
  3. I'm interested in the source code. It would be a great help to begin. Tanks.

    VastaaPoista
  4. I am also interested in source code. Thanks!

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. For source code, see http://hybridcoding.blogspot.fi/2015/05/i-made-source-code-for-scorebook-and-my.html

      Poista
  5. Kirjoittaja on poistanut tämän kommentin.

    VastaaPoista